The school currently has the following vacancy
School Business Manager – closing date – Friday 15th January 2021
Required From Beginning of Summer Term – April 2021
Grade 14 £38436 – £39983
Permanent: 35 hours per week.
Term Time Only (40 wks)
The school would like the successful candidate to work two of the term time weeks during the school holidays, this time may be taken as leave during term time.
Durdan’s Park Primary School is a highly regarded school located in Southall. The School is continually improving and was judged ‘Good’ in its Ofsted Inspection in May 2018. The School is striving to improve further and is a Visible Learning School. This means the school identifies and develops best practice to improve teaching and learning and effect positive outcomes for children.
We are particularly interested in candidates who:
- Have recent and successful experience of School Business Management in a school or similar environment.
- Hold the Diploma in School Business Management or similar higher qualification.
- Are able to provide senior leadership and strategic direction and operational management for the non-curriculum management functions.
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Can contribute to a professional and committed team.
We can offer:
- Highly supportive and motivated colleagues who will provide excellent support.
- Supportive parents.
- A commitment to your professional development and career progression.
- A strong, supportive and active Governing Body with a clear and ambitious vision for the future of the school.
Please use the links below to access the relevant recruitment forms: